Start-up from Kaspersky rescue disk fails 2

gilberto

I have already repeatedly refreshed my account and also the passwords.

However, it is always reported that this account has already been occupied by another user.

Why can't I make an account and log into the English language on the Kaspersky forum?

What a rumbling with the Russian login data.

When I create an account and add a new password, there is no problem.

There's going to be a message that they're congratulating me and that my account has been created. But............

If I want to log in with my email address and my password there will always be an explanation such as: your email address is already occupied by another user or the password is not correct. I'm sure I'll have the right email address and the correct password.

And every time I request a new password and get it, sight repeats these same notifications.

What is also incomprehensible is that on kaspersky's English forum you have to enter your details where the login and password are indicated in the Russian language.

Hello guys,
I burned the
krd.iso file on a DVD RW disc with the anyburn tool.
Then I entered the UEFI/UEFI with CSM/LEGACY
chosen for LEGACY
I set the CD/DVD startup option to be the first startup. The security control is not shown in the legacy mode and should therefore not be selected.
Save & reset with F10 key and rebooted.
The green screen of kaspersky rescue disk emerged and now it had succeeded in making a bootable Kaspersky rescue disk dvd+rw disk.
grtz,
Gilberto