Spam Linked to Kaspersky ?

I have purchased Kaspersky premium for 5 devices but I truly believe that somehow a very persistent ups spam email is somehow linked to Kaspersky and how I do not know but please bear with me because I am getting no sense from the usual contact Kaspersky Avenue.

I changed my password a couple of months ago and it was created at 8:01. At 8:02 I received a UPS spam email obviously wanting me to click on spam links and I had a look at the address of the spam email and it had allegedly originated from Russia as it had in the address rus.com or something like that.

I Started receiving two spam emails a day but would not get emails on a weekend or holidays. I reported the matter to Kaspersky and they asked for screenshots but uncannily the address of the spam emails suddenly changed to ca and other locations.

I felt that somehow the spam email was linked to Kaspersky and I'm not implying that Kaspersky themselves were responsible but I uninstalled Kaspersky on my laptop and miraculously the ups spam emails stopped and they stopped for over a week whilst I had uninstalled Kaspersky.

Wanting to do a test to prove my theory I installed Kaspersky once again last night on my laptop and straight away received a UPS spam email directly after installing Kaspersky and yet another spam email this morning although now they do not state they are from Russia but I understand that they can say they are from anywhere.

As crazy as this sounds there is a definitive link between Kaspersky and my ups spam emails and whilst there is just no way but I would click any links or open the emails I am highly concerned that there is a definite link and I am now wondering whether there is a rogue worker on the front desk of Kaspersky or whether the website has been compromised in some way because it is definitely not anything my end and it is always installing Kaspersky that instigates the ups spam email and uninstalling Kaspersky actually stops the spam email for as long as I keep Kaspersky off of my device and as soon as I install Kaspersky again then the ups spam email comes back and I truly believe that they want access to my email because my phone is actually one of the two factor authorisation numbers but the fact is I have 3 phones and would never put Kaspersky on my two step authentication phone.

As much as I truly love Kaspersky and have paid for one year I cannot possibly risk having it installed on my system when to me at least it seems very clear that there is a breach somewhere down the line and I truly think that Kaspersky really need to look at this in depth but maybe it's a language barrier or maybe it is because I am not taken seriously but there is a definitive link between the two happening within 60 seconds every single time of installing Kaspersky

Can somebody Kaspersky investigate this because I will not use this av until such time as this is sorted out because it is a security risk not so much with the spam emails which are obvious but the connotations linking the two because if someone has access to my phone number then the possibilities with the passwords are endless

Thanks

As instructed by Kaspersky HQ I purchased this from the Kaspersky main website of Australia and it was handled by digital river or something like that it is a genuine licence after I got ripped off twice with illegal licences in New Zealand but I can assure you 100% that this is a genuine licence purchased from the genuine Kaspersky website in Australia I have all the paperwork all the receipts from Kaspersky and digital River thank you very much Stephanie