Software Update KSC 10

Dear Community, we use KSC with KES 11 (german) also for software updates, but I wonder frequently how kaspersky determines, if an update is applicable for a client. For example today I found Chrome 75 in the updatelist, that needed to get approved. But in the tab "installation-status" it is set to "nicht für die Installation bestimmt (neue Version) - 75", which roughly translated means "not determined for installation (new version)" on 75 workstations. Nevertheless I applied the update. Those 75 workstations have all Chrome 74 installed. This is just an example, this also happens with other software products, where KSC finds updates. Now I filtered for "approved updates" and now I see "determined for installation on 65" and "not determined (new version)" on 8. Is this a translation error? I can't explain, why this updates show this wording and even after approval there remain 8 workstations Best regards Marcel

Dear Community, we use KSC with KES 11 (german) also for software updates, but I wonder frequently how kaspersky determines, if an update is applicable for a client. For example today I found Chrome 75 in the updatelist, that needed to get approved. But in the tab "installation-status" it is set to "nicht für die Installation bestimmt (neue Version) - 75", which roughly translated means "not determined for installation (new version)" on 75 workstations. Nevertheless I applied the update. Those 75 workstations have all Chrome 74 installed. This is just an example, this also happens with other software products, where KSC finds updates. Now I filtered for "approved updates" and now I see "determined for installation on 65" and "not determined (new version)" on 8. Is this a translation error? I can't explain, why this updates show this wording and even after approval there remain 8 workstations Best regards Marcel
Hello! What version of KSC and Nagents do you use?

• 1 year later...

Fizfy Social Proof Notifications Software is used to capture the attention of your site visitors while building urgency to purchase your products. 43+ Powerfull Widgets helps you show user activity at your website. Fizfy Social Proof Software influence & convert your visitors into customers to buy products & services.Fizfy