snap-in problem

Hi we have a version of kaspersky for >1000 user of ksc10 ,kes11 in our office. i remotely access admin consol today,and i add new admin consol and delete it.then i get snap-in error.i read help that said delete content of mmc folder .i do it.then one time admin consol loaded with nothing. and after closing and opening it :kaspersky security center 10 admin konsol didnt run. what i should to do .i can be fired from my work

now i havent snap-in problem i delete mmc folder content and ksc wont start . i remove ksc and service file in mmc i cant login admin consol i dont have accsess to network now. how can recover mmc folder content

The most convenient way is to reinstall a console. You can find a console installation package within KSC distributive.
thank you very much,for your response. if i reinstall console,the previous setting,policy and branches that i created in console will come bake? my admin console is a branch from center admin consol that placed in another city. if i cant come back previous setting i have big trouble.what can i do to come back exactly the same of previous console setting.