smart home monitor can't find devices

Hello,

Before I did a whole reset of my modem and my computer, I had my Mac and  iPhone both  connected to the modem. At that time, the smart home monitor was finding only the device it was searching from and the modem. For example, using my computer, it was finding only my computer and the modem.

After I did a reset for both the modem and the computer, it is not finding anything even though I refreshed it and it acknowledges my network

I have pretty much all the security setting setup on both my modem and the computer. And I'm wondering could anyone of these be the reason? 

My question is: What could be the reasons of Smart Home Monitor not finding and listing the devices?

Can I please get a list of possible reasons, and hopefully solutions ? 

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Personally, I don't have MAC nor iPhone device, so I probably can't help You much here, do You get any warning in your Kaspersky product? Check if NetWork Monitor settings, if monitoring it is enabled...

Can You post some screenshots of the status of Your Network Monitor status?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Nil

did you find a solution yet? I'm having the same issue after doing a factory reset on my router. I even uninstalled and re-installed Kaspersky but the "smart monitor" still doesn't find my devices. Three days wasted on this so far.

3 hours ago, HeatherG said:

Did you find a solution yet?

I'm having the same issue after doing a factory reset on my router. I even uninstalled and re-installed Kaspersky but the "smart monitor" still doesn't find my devices.

Three days wasted on this so far.

Hello @HeatherG

Welcome!

@Nil has not responded to the reply by Moderator @harlan4096.

Reference documentation: Kaspersky for Mac, Smart Home MonitorKaspersky for Mac, View and update the list of home network devices

IF (your) Kaspersky Smart Home Monitor is not functioning on (your) Mac, even tho (you've) taken recovery steps of factory resetting the router & re-installing the Kaspersky software, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown in the image below; please include images of the error & a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you: image.thumb.png.d84bdb55c81619a9d41db90499057ebf.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1