Slow login time on Mac OS 14.4, even after uninstalling the application

Hello, I noticed that after the install of Kaspersky Plus on my Mac, the login time increased from 2-3 seconds to 10-14 seconds. I read on this forum that there was a problem with previous versions and decided to uninstall the app via the official uninstaller inside the application, as I hoped it would solve the problem. But the login is still slow, I cleared all the leftovers from the folders.

4 hours ago, Milosh said:
  • I noticed that after the install of Kaspersky Plus on my Mac, the login time increased from 2-3 seconds to 10-14 seconds.
  • I read on this forum that there was a problem with previous versions and decided to uninstall the app via the official uninstaller inside the application, as I hoped it would solve the problem.
  • But the login is still slow.
  • I cleared all the leftovers from the folders.

Hello @Milosh

Welcome!

1. There's a generic guide: What to do if Kaspersky for Mac functions incorrectly, reading thru your notes, it seems you done some of it, you may wish to read:  Prepare for installation, just to make sure there's no incompatible applications or go straight to logging a case with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - fill in the template as shown below. Don't worry about creating Traces at this stage; if support need them they will guide you. image.thumb.png.324039657c122c077ba4fa1d1ee10bef.png
  2. Also, there's quite a lot of web chatter about macOS Sonoma 14.4 & slow login times so perhaps raise the issue with Apple Technical support as well? 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
modified 1