Since I updated my Kaspersky Anti-Virus, My internet will cut off every couple hours.

Weil

Since I updated my Kaspersky Anti-Virus, My internet will cut off every couple hours. I need to waiting for 10 or 20 minutes and the internet will connect back, or I have to disconnected the router and reconnect get the internet back. I tried completed quick the Kaspersky Anti- Virus, and everything work fine. any one know what is going on? Please help me.

Welcome. Please tell us more about your environment. How? please click the link below: 

Link

It’s home network. It just happen every two hours, or less than two hours, my network will be disconnected for 10 or 20 minutes and reconnected back. It also happen when I was playing game online, and it will disconnected from the server, I had to close the game and reopen it, then it works, but after I keep playing for another two hours, and it will disconnected from the server again, and I had to closed and reconnected. After I completed exit the Kaspersky Anti-Virus, and these issues goes away.  I had Kaspersky Anti-Virus 21.3.10.391(b) version in my PC.