Signal unwanted site for a filtering class

Can we submit urls or criterias to enhance specific filtering classes? 

For example, we may need to block on Youtube some film authors which are considered offensive.

Another example, I need to block on Google Images the MOMO monster image for my 8 years old daughter. ( https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.615788593.5953/fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u9.jpg )

Thank you so much,

Antonio

Can we submit urls or criterias to enhance specific filtering classes? For example, we may need to block on Youtube some film authors which are considered offensive. Another example, I need to block on Google Images the MOMO monster image for my 8 years old daughter. ( https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.615788593.5953/fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u9.jpg ), Thank you so much, Antonio

Hello @Antonio Petricca,

Welcome!

Unfortunately, filtering to the level you require is not available. 

• Please log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support,  fill in the FeedbackI have a suggestion template, as in our image; include as much information as possible, including, from a parent’s perspective, why or how the request may improve KSK:
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Note: All suggestions are assessed by the relevant Kaspersky departments; measured against many benchmarks, successful suggestions are implemented; the process may take a very long time; not all suggestions are successful. 
  • When the change has been implemented, please share the information with the Community?

In the interim, depending on the device operating system, there are non Kaspersky applications available that may be able to assist. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋