Should I Buy Kaspersky ? [Closed]

Dembe
Go to solution Solved by Dembe,

Hello everyone,, I just built my new PC and I need to know if I need to install an Anti-Virus software to protect me over the internet. I've limited my options to three different AVs: Kaspersky, [Link removed] and Windows Defender (Keeping it Installed on Windows 10). Can anyone recommend which software they recommend I either buy or stick with? EDIT: I suppose Internet Security software would be more accurate than Anti-Virus. Moderation Edit : Link removed

Hello Dembe, Welcome! I use Kaspersky Total Security, Kaspersky Security Cloud & Kaspersky Internet Security. Choosing which product you need depends on your specific requirements. I always recommend installing a trial version, test it, if it suits your needs buy the licensed software, the benefits of which are no advertising and access to Technical Support. Thank you:pray_tone3:

• Solution
Hello everyone,, I just built my new PC and I need to know if I need to install an Anti-Virus software to protect me over the internet. I've limited my options to three different AVs: Kaspersky, [Link removed] and Windows Defender (Keeping it Installed on Windows 10). [3 Off Topic links removed] Can anyone recommend which software they recommend I either buy or stick with? Edit : I suppose Internet Security software would be more accurate than Anti-Virus. Moderation Edit : Link removed
Thank you my issue has been solved,... Moderation Edit : 3 Off Topic links removed