Settings for restarting Windows devices after updating the security application [moved]

Go to solution Solved by Ivan Ponomarev,

Hello community,

This is my first post so try to be gentle and full of understanding. :)

I started using Kaspersky Cloud recently (I’ve been using Kaspersky Business products for many years now) and I can’t find the settings mentioned in the title.

https://help.kaspersky.com/Cloud/1.0/en-US/166222.htm

I pushed the update to clients and one of my user’s computer was restarted by Kaspersky app after he postponed it a few times. He was in the middle of a webinar and was quite pissed when his computer rebooted ‘by itself’.

In KSC there’s a way to control restart options but I can’t find it in the Cloud version

Thanks for your assistance.

EDIT: I just realized that I was in ‘Products for Home’ category when I posted my question. To be clear this is about Kaspersky Cloud for business.

• Solution

Hello!

Yes, there were an option to control the restart - enable automatic one, disable it or postpone. But this option is available only for user who created their workspaces only prior to version 6. I presume that you have created one when versions 10 or 11 were already in use so, unfortunately, this option is unavailable for you. 

I cannot say for sure if option will be added again for all users in next versions. 

Thanks!