Set Time limit across devices for a group of Apps

sm40

Hello,

I am new to KSK and have currently downloaded free version on my home Windows PC and my son’s phone.

I have 2 sons a 12 year old and an 8 year old and they use following devices:

1. Windows based Laptop (common) They both have individual login accounts.
  2. Android tablet (common). I can create individual accounts for them
  3. XBOX (common). They both have individual login accounts.
  4. Amazon Fire Stick (common). I can try to create individual accounts
  5. Phone for elder son. Only elder son uses it.

They use these devices for educational as well as recreational (playing games etc.) purpose.

For recreational applications, I want to limit there time across various devices. So I want to create some kind of Group where I add applications on various devices and then set a time limit for the group. So something like this:

Group: Recreation

Device1: Laptop

App1

App2

Device 2: Tablet

App3

App4

Device3: XBOX

App5

Device 4: Android Cell Phone

App6

App7

I should be able to set time limit for Recreation group. Say three hours. Now in this case my kids can decide on any given day how they want to spend their time across various devices/apps. If they want to use one device/app more on any given day they have liberty to do so.

While I can also create another group for other educational apps and set a different time limit for them.

Is something like this possible with KSK? Your response and help on the matter is highly appreciated.

Hello @sm40,

Welcome!

a] Android tablet operating system version? Open Settings, select About phone or About tablet, select Software information?

b] Android cell operating system version? Open Settings, select About

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Thanks for the information, but it seems KSK does not cater to my requirements at this time.

I appreciate you taking time out and responding to my questions. I appreciate it.

Thanks