Server detected by hulu

I encounter 313 error on hulu when I use Kaspersky VPN. I tried another VPN and it does have the same error. I searched the error on google and it says there that the hulu server recognized the connection as VPN connection. What server can I use?

37 minutes ago, joel26 said:

I encounter 313 error on hulu when I use Kaspersky VPN. I tried another VPN and it does have the same error. I searched the error on google and it says there that the hulu server recognized the connection as VPN connection. What server can I use?

* it didnt get the same error

43 minutes ago, joel26 said:

Hello @joel26

Welcome!

1. Are you based in the USA? 
  2. Have all 16 USA servers been tried?
  3. Read: Why is it impossible to open a website with Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection enabled?
  4. Read: HULA Terms of service
    Spoiler

f. Location Access. Content may be limited to distribution in certain geographic locations. For that reason, we may use different technologies and methods to verify your geographic location. For example, you may be required to enable location access on your Compatible Device in order to access certain Services or to watch select Content made available through certain Services.

5. Has the Device, Location access been changed? 
  6. Have you contacted HULA Support or Community, IF "yes", what do they say? 
  7. IF Kaspersky VPN is Premium, not Free, you may wish to log a request with Kaspersky Support -> on the support page select either Chat or Email, then select Connectivity issuesSpecific website does not work as expected template; please include any screen images of the issue(*s) & a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you. 

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
    Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Corrected link