Send files to Support?

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

As I remember on I accepted to help and send informations aboutproblems or about the program. Today there was a dialogue if I want to send. But how to know _she_ wants to send sewnsible date to _whom_? It needs some time to get the information that the logs are found in the dir of Kaspersky! WH> is it not possible to - simply - write the name of the program in the top of the dielogue?! Amd/or write a short text opn this information? Normaly I would preess the buton “not send” to hinder ANY prog to send anything of my system anywhere!

Please canage!!!

Hello @Goetz

Welcome!

To enable us to assist and effectively respond to your topic: 

• 3 What canage? 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I suppose: yes.

The reason on was - as  mentioned - a failure to start before.. The content of the package were 2 files: ks*dump.log, ks*.dmp as far as I remeber. Found in  aKaspersky dir.

Tjhe exact text of the dialogue I do not remember. It was in German and the view was similar to the screenshoit you posted

Hello @Goetz,

Thank you for replying👌

Please advise?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• Solution

Hello @Goetz,

You’re welcome!

• The Community portal is certainly the correct place to raise topics requesting help; feedback is to be directed to Kaspersky Technical Support, however, there’s no harm raising a feedback query with the Community; sometimes we may be able assist, other times we recommend the feedback query is directed to the Kaspersky Technical Team, as only they can assist. 
  • There’s also B2C Deutschsprachiges Benutzer-Forum.
  • Re “what hte hell means canage”?  You wrotecanage”.
  • How any of what you’ve written is related to gemetzeel / carnage / slaughter - we’ve yet to be enlightened🤔

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @Goetz,

Ah, “please change”, now we understand, thank you for clarifying🙏

• For any Kaspersky software to change or development requests, the request must be made to the Kaspersky Technical Team, unfortunately the Kaspersky Community cannot do this:
  • Fill in the Feedback I have a suggestion or I have a complaint template:

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳