screen time limit on website

Gaurav Diwan

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Is there any way to request this feature from the developer team? It would also be great to exclude certain apps and/or websites from the daily limit. For example, I’d like to have unlimited access to an educational site.

Thanks.

Is there any way to request this feature from the developer team?

Hello @ZulDad

Welcome!

Atm, for Windows devices:

1. Available options for Web activity monitoring are: Blocked or Allowed 
  2. Available options for Application monitoring are: Blocked, Allowed or Restricted →  specify how many hours a day the child can use the application:

Log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the Feedback, I have a suggestion or Feedback, I have a complaint:

• After submitting the request, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12 digits reference #, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Lab human will contact you, also by email, you may continue to communicate with them via reply email & or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky.com account.
  • Please let the Kaspersky Community know what they say?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋 

Thanks. This is the reply I received:

Thank you for sharing your ideas, we have passed them on to our development team. Right now it's hard for us to say how long it will take to implement them because all features are planned and evaluated way in advance. But do keep an eye out for updates!

Thanks. This is the reply I received:

Thank you for sharing your ideas, we have passed them on to our development team. Right now it's hard for us to say how long it will take to implement them because all features are planned and evaluated way in advance. But do keep an eye out for updates!

Hello @ZulDad

Well done👏

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋