Apologies if this is a repeat. I did not find my Safe Money problem in the forums.

I run Firefox as my default browser. In the past, when I open up a Safe Money window, it's in a Firefox browser window too and this is where I have my usernames and PWs stored. Today, when I opened up Safe Money from Firefox, the Safe Money browser defaulted to a MS IE browser. None of my information is stored in IE. I obviously somehow changed the setting that allows this to happen, but I can't see any obvious way of switching the default Safe Money window back to Firefox. Any suggestions on how I can have Firefox be my default Safe Money window would be helpful.  Thanks for your help.

6 hours ago, JoeNSD said:

I run Firefox as my default browser. In the past, when I open up a Safe Money window, it's in a Firefox browser window too and this is where I have my usernames and PWs stored.

Today, when I opened up Safe Money from Firefox, the Safe Money browser defaulted to a MS IE browser. None of my information is stored in IE.

I obviously somehow changed the setting that allows this to happen, but I can't see any obvious way of switching the default Safe Money window back to Firefox.

Any suggestions on how I can have Firefox be my default Safe Money window would be helpful. 

Hello @JoeNSD

Welcome back!

• Check Windows Default Apps, is the Web browser Firefox?

image.thumb.png.fcd5fa7336c2ecab94d072cd15e61355.png

• Check Safe Money settings, is the selected browser Firefox?  reference: Safe Money settings

image.thumb.png.f3791fe21e047b770e67ba217c983256.png

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Resource:

How to change Safe Money settings

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added resource
  • Like 2