Safe kids doesn't open up in Mac [Solved][Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I can't open the application. I have installed it properly, but when I click to open, it tells me that it can't be opened. What can I do?

I have the license.

Thank you for answering:

1. macOs: Catalina 10.15.2
  2. KSK version: Premium 2020. I don’t have other Kaspersky installed (no Total Security...)
  3. I have restarted, I have uninstalled, I have reinstalled thrice… It worked when I was the free version with the free version Kaspersky Security. Then I uninstalled everything, and I installed the KSK. It worked during one week, but then I used the option for stopping it during 30 minutes. After that, it never resumed, even though I clicked the button. It told that it would resume in less than a minute, but that message had not changed for 3 days. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled it. Then what I was describing at first started to happen.
  4. I describe the error: (spanish version)

the icon starts jumping, when I clicked it, until it stops jumping and stands still without doing anything. I right-click it and the image one appears. Sometimes, when I insist a lot, the message of the second image also appears.

Thank you again

Sometimes, I have uninstall with AppCleaner, another times I have uninstalled directly, but the last time I have uninstall with the uninstaller that it is in the KSK installer.

The opciones “extended”: I tried to open up at the turning on the computer, but It didn’t work.

Also, these are my options in extensions: If this can help...

Thank you

The firewall is disconnected.

I had Covenant Eyes, but It works with the KSK free version. This morning I uninstalled, and then I try to install KSK again, but nothing change.

I reinstalled the Covenant Eyes. There is not more parental control features/functions enable in the Mac now.

Image “opciones” extended:

1. Keep in the Dock
  2. Open at login
  3. Show in the Finder

Image 1:

the computer's firewall is down. All incoming connections to the computer are allowed.

Image 2:

A login password has been defined for this user. Change password.

Ask for the password ALWAYS

Allowed app

Image 3: Only It says that the fileVault is connected.

• Solution

Hello  @FCSokis,

Thank you for replying and the “translations”, very helpful👏

Is the “Firewall down” a normal status for your machine?

I’m not familiar with  Covenant Eyes, however, I do not think it is the issue. 

Given you’ve used 3 different methods to uninstall KSK, and you’ve reinstalled as well, following the correct procedures, it would be best to log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support. The support team may ask for various logs and traces, they will guide you with the collection of these, I’ve included some references below. 

Also, the support team may ask you to repeat procedures you’ve already performed. 

Please let me know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

How to generate reports with the KLlogsGather script for Mac OS (OS X)

Create a report using the application Info.sh for Mac