Safe Kids can be closed & disabled EASILY on Android Phone

Toriatama

Hello,

I’ve just installed Kaspersky Safe Kids on my son's phone (Huawei Enjoy 7s, EMUI version 5.1.3, based on Android 7).

When pressing the square icon at the bottom of the screen to close/clean all opened apps and free up space (by pressing the bin icon), all background applications on the phone are automatically closed INCLUDING Kaspersky Safe Kids which is then fully disabled.

How can I prevent KSK from being closed so easily by a child?

Thank you for your help!

Hello @Toriatama

Welcome again!

1. In the process of installing & or configuring the Android 7, was the parent profile ever accessed (by you)?
  2. Please post a full screen image of the phone home screen, when KSK is working?
  3. And, please post another full screen image, taken immediately after pressing the square icon? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello and thank you for your quick answer!

Sorry I am not sure to understand your question: the parent profile? Do you mean KSK parent profile?

I am using my Desktop PC to monitor kid devices (computer and android phone), so on the android phone I did only set a child profile and next I’ve modified settings through my Destkop PC & My Kaspersky. I’ve never opened the parent profile on the android phone.

Hello @Toriatama
Thank you for replying and the information👌

Yes, the KSK parent profile. 

• If KSK is a subscription premium license, not free, please raise a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the template, as in our image, & the correct android version (not 11x), in the problem description provide a detailed history, images; please include a video of the issue, it will help the experts understand the issue & the URL/link to this Community topic: Support may request Logs & or other system data, they will guide you if necessary

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in their MyKaspersky account.
  • Please share the outcome with the Community when it’s available? 
  • Note: if KSK is the free version, please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Yes, I have a premium license, I’ve already contacted the support but I am afraid the response will be slow. So I am trying to see how other users had the same issue and how they solved it. Thank you again.

Hello @Toriatama

Thank you for replying and the information👌

Unfortunately we don’t have a Huawei device to test, however, we have tested 3 Samsung Androids, v4.4, 9 & 10, we’re unable to replicate the issue, closing all apps, using your son’s method, does not disable or stop KSK on our devices.

We’d love to see a video of the issue?

If Support provide a solution, please share it with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋