Safe kid doesn’t block my child’s phone

Serena

I’ve bought the app a month ago and it worked properly until two day ago: I receive notifications in my phone (iOS) that the kid’s device (Android) has been blocked for time limit, but his phone keep working with no block.

What can I do?

Thanks

Hello @Serena

Welcome!

Please do the following: 

• Remove KSK  from your child's Huawei, follow the documentation carefully, including shutting down & restarting the Huawei AFTER KSK has been removed. 
  • Download a new KSK installer from the Huawei store, install KSK, follow the documentation carefully, configure KSK for your child,  follow the documentation carefully, monitor for the original problem, if it persists or returns, create a request in your MyKaspersky account - refer following image, fill in Application malfunctionOther template, include a full history, the URL/link to this community topic, a AIDA64 Report, Support may request Traces, if so they will guide you with the correct steps & software  
  • The support engineer cannot see your device. He/she will make decisions based on the information you give. The engineer may not know information that you consider obvious. Therefore, please describe the issue in as much depth as possible: when it occurred, what preceded it, and what measures were taken to resolve. Try not to miss even the smallest detail.

• After you submit the request, you’ll receive an automated🤖 email with an INC+12 digits reference #, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Lab 🕵 human will contact you, also by email, you may continue to communicate with them via reply email & or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky.com account.

Please let us know the outcome when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

• 11 months later...

You should be very careful with the fact what your kid can access using a mobile phone. It doesn’t seem like a big deal when your kid goes online to search for games or music but what is likely to be their first experiences of sexualized content or violence is highly inappropriate. Parents need to know what their children are searching online and what they are showing others. You can read on ... about some monitoring apps that you can use. I also use them to keep my kid safe from all bad stuff.