Retrieve encryption keys for Kaspersky Cloud Plus

This question is asked by 2 more users… no official response from kaspersky… 

This is not OK. We need to know the recovery key for the drives encrypted or if it is mandatory to manually save the key. What’s the point of saying that the recovery key is saved in the portal if you cannot see the key in the portal?!?!

Hello @diaconudaniel,

Welcome!

1. Which “question is asked by 2 more usersposts are you referring to? 
  2. Please provide the full name and version of Kaspersky software? 
  3. The Kaspersky Community is a user forum, there’s a small number of Kaspersky employees who may provide updates and replies to Topics, however, all Kaspersky “official” responses are thru your Kaspersky Company account - have you raised a request with the Kaspersky Technical experts?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi. We have the latest versions of Kaspersky Endpoint Security (11.3.0773), Kaspersky Network Agent (11.0.0.1163) and Windows (1909).  

The 2 posts about encryption keys (it’s great that you get suggestions when typing the subject of your post):

https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-corporate-products-27/location-of-removable-device-file-level-encryption-keys-1797

https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-corporate-products-27/kaspersky-endpoint-security-cloud-plus-bitlocker-recovery-key-moved-3106

I have not tried yet asking on Kaspersky Company Account… thank you. I will post here updates if I get answers.

• 4 months later...

I am using the Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud Plus product and the bitlocker encryption part seems to have worked but I want to be able to see the recovery keys myself in the Kaspersky web gui. Is this possible now?

If I have to view / save it the Microsoft way then i’m just wasting time.

• 5 months later...