restart is required - windows 10 / 7 pcs

Go to solution Solved by raviparker,

Hi,

We have several clients showing as waiting to be restarted but after doing it there is no change in the KSC.

The product installed in all clients is:

KES: 11.2.0.2254
Network Agent: 11.0.0.1131

We are unsure if these pcs are still under any type of risk due to the fact that are part of the alarmed ones, however we would like to fix the restart status first.

Thanks. 

identical problem for two of my clients about 600 workstations in total since maj 11.2 with each update of windows Tuesday. two restarts required one for maj windows the other for kaspersky it becomes painful I just went to 11.3 I am waiting to see if the problem has been solved.   I am amazed that there is little feedback on this problem.

Hello,

Yes exact the same behaviour. I was not aware we needed to restart the machines as many times as needed to remove the alert from console. Agree it is not ideal as the updates does not seem to stack up and require just a single restart. Is this the way it works?

Nevertheless we are aware of how this works now. Thank you.

Just find this thread and have the exactly same issue too.

https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-corporate-products-27/still-need-restart-required-ofter-turn-off-on-computer-on-win10-8462

Will ignore it at this moment if they are still being protected by KES. 

Hello,

Restarting the device will make those warning signs go away.

Also, don’t worry about the protection of devices as they are still being protected by KES.