Report about KES 11 encryption version (256 vs 56) + tasks right panel

Hi all, Despite we don't use disk encryption I need to have a similar report because I discovered an encryption version mismatch (KES 11). Some clients have the strong encryption installed that do not allows to perform remote installation with different encryption version. I would need KES encryption version: KSC 10.5 Other stupid thing. On KSC I closed clicking on X the tasks right panel and I don't find a way to restored it. It's like attached image.

Hi all, Despite we don't use disk encryption I need to have a similar report because I discovered an encryption version mismatch (KES 11). Some clients have the strong encryption installed that do not allows to perform remote installation with different encryption version. I would need KES encryption version: KSC 10.5 Other stupid thing. On KSC I closed clicking on X the tasks right panel and I don't find a way to restored it. It's like attached image.
Hello! Can you please describe in more detail what result do you want to achieve. And about this panel - just click on the grey stripe on the right border. Thank you!

Hi Dmitry, I need to be aware of KES 11 encryption version installed, if 56 or 256 because were installed both and I have to align these installation. Kaspersky Lab software version report doesn't have a customization about this. Thank you

Hi. Same here. No results for any of the encryption-options. We have the same problem as Alex has: a mixed environment of devices with KES 11 light encryption and KES 11 strong encryption client installations. Nothing really enrypted. No way to distinguish both installation types. And no way to get rid of this mess. Greetings Stefan

Hello! So, The search doesn't show any results for 56 and for 256? Thank you!
Yes, the search result is empty. We don't use encryption but this is a problem with remote installation because it's not possible install 256 over 56 and 56 over 256.