Renew internet security

Jonathan212

My current license for Kaspersky Internet Security ends in 30 days.   The Kaspersky program sent me a reminder to renew and provided a link.   The cost is $79.  I have used Kaspersky for about 15 years and am pleased with the product.

Is there any downside to renewing this product via Amazon for $27.   I am aware of the caution of downloading from sites that might not be as reliable as Kaspersky  I trust Amazon on this one. 

If this acceptable - that is, to download the product from Amazon why would Kaspersky penalize existing and loyal customers for $79?  I understand Kaspersky wants to attract new users and it is a business.  But, I don’t understand this practice.   I think it is deceptive.   

Appreciate any insight into this.   Am I missing something ?

Hi Flood, thanks for your reply.

Hello @Jonathan212

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for the information👌

We’re always wary of stores that are not Kaspersky’s official website; however, as we understand & also based on information provided by Moderator @Schulte, in @Arsenal123’s topic buying licence from amazon, the Kaspersky Amazon store appears ok. 

Of course, if Kaspersky did reward Kaspersky customer loyalty, such topics would not need to be raised by folks such as yourself, seeking to understand the $$$ difference. 

Yes, Kaspersky do sometimes send out promotions, in the eleven+ years we’ve been subscribing to Kaspersky, all of those “promotions” have been more expensive than the actual “offer” available at Kaspersky’s official website at that same time. 

Back to the actual purchase: 

If the code is pirated or the product is not delivered, Kaspersky will not be able to assist.

Always check the Return policy. 

Be alert to the difference between Online Code & Subscription, a Subscription license starts immediately & will continuously renew unless cancelled. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋