Removing Device from Cloud Service [moved]

Hey guys and gals, So, I have found myself in an interesting situation. I am the IT admin for a company, where employees are allowed to use their own personal devices, on a network separate from our internal network, so there is no way for them to reach our protected network. A little under a year ago, we switched from Sophos to Kaspersky Cloud, at the request of our corporate office who was already using the service. In order for me to do the switch on all company owned PCs, I sent an email with the link to download the executable to all employees using a company-owned PC. I have a user who decided to install the Kaspersky software on his own device, without my knowledge. The user has now left the company, but still has the software on his PC, meaning that it is taking up one of the device licenses that the company is paying for. I can remove the device from the list in the Cloud Management, but every time he connects to the internet, it shows back up in the list, as the license is still active on his device. I have reached out to him to get him to remove the software, but he is not responding. Does anyone know of a way to revoke the license on his device? At the moment, I have a policy applied to the device that blocks everything (including all internet traffic), in the hopes of forcing him to reach out to me. Any other ideas, other than pushing legal action?

Nikolay arinchev I've already done that. The problem is that I do not have access to the device to remove the security application, as the guy that has the device is no longer employed by the company (it was his personal laptop, in which he installed the software without company consent). Since I can't remove the security application, it re-connects to the Cloud services and shows back up as a managed device every time he turns on his laptop and connects to the internet. Very frustrating.

Nikolay arinchev I've already done that. The problem is that I do not have access to the device to remove the security application, as the guy that has the device is no longer employed by the company (it was his personal laptop, in which he installed the software without company consent). Since I can't remove the security application, it re-connects to the Cloud services and shows back up as a managed device every time he turns on his laptop and connects to the internet. Very frustrating.
Hello! Please create an incident to your company account and attach its number here. Thank you!

• 3 months later...

@Nikolay arinchev

I've already done that. The problem is that I do not have access to the device to remove the security application, as the guy that has the device is no longer employed by the company (it was his personal laptop, in which he installed the software without company consent).

Since I can't remove the security application, it re-connects to the Cloud services and shows back up as a managed device every time he turns on his laptop and connects to the internet.

Very frustrating.

Hello!
Please create an incident to your company account and attach its number here.
Thank you!

HI @Nikolay arinchev ,

i’ve same problem with this thread.

What should i do to remove the device from the list without uninstall Kaspersky from their device.

Please.