Remove permanent notfication on Android devices?

Hello @Sebastian M.,

Welcome!

1. ❓ Regarding “ Kaspersky Safe Kids displays a permanent notification: “the device’s coordinates can be sent to “My Kaspersky”, may we have an image please? 
  • KSK uses  a GPS tracker to locate children’s whereabouts on a real-time online map, you may choose not to use this feature:
  • In the MyKaspersky account, disable Location monitoring (image 1) & on the android, for KSK, toggle Location off (image 2):

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi FLOOD, thanks again for the assistance. I don’t want to turn off the location monitoring. But I would like to get rid of that permanent notification message, if is it possible. I’ve uploaded an image of it (German language).

Regards,

Sebastian

Hello @Sebastian M.

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for the clarification & the image👌

• Depending on the Android OS version, there are methods to remove permanent Push notifications, however the methods removes all Push notifications for whichever app is being modified. 
  • Press and hold the KSK Push notification (image 1), select whichever options, including More Settings → Notifications (image 2) to suit your requirements:

Note: all our Push Notifications & Notification settings are as set by KSK, we need as much help as possible to manage our mob😅

Excuse the wonky first image, impossible to take a direct screen capture of Push notifications, on that particular phone😞

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳