Registry Editor in Kaspersky Rescue Disk 18

admin.kvsl

I still have no network connections after running the reg file and restarting windows.

Try rollback by Windows System Restore “Start => All Programs => Accessories => System Tools => System Restore”. Rollback to date before KTS install.

“System restore” worked. The source of the problems was the KTS 2019 install that mandatory needs an internet connection to work properly. Because in my case it deleted somehow the network connections, neither KTS install nor the KTS uninstall succeed to reach the end. KIS 2019 instead did a proper installation.

Many thanks for your support!

• 2 months later...

Hello,

it seems like i have the same problem. after an attack by REMK ransomware i cannot start windows  on my computer. i am blocked by a stop screen. when i run KRD i ididnt see the icon TOOLS as show in tutorials. please help.

i already prepare files as asked in the previous posts, i just add .zip at the end of each file.

Thanks

Hello,

it seems like i have the same problem. after an attack by REMK ransomware i cannot start windows  on my computer. i am blocked by a stop screen. when i run KRD i ididnt see the icon TOOLS as show in tutorials. please help.

i already prepare files as asked in the previous posts, i just add .zip at the end of each file.

Thanks

Hello.

Please go to the folder:
KRD Desktop => Volumes => sdg1 => Windows => System32 => config

and provide files:
software
software.log
software.log1
software.log2

Hi, @Moony !

It seems that ransomware damaged your filesystem with WIndows and KRD can’t find any valid Windows installation on disks. But some part of Windows were found at second volume of disk Samsung SSD 860 -  ransomware damaged Windows registry...

Hy Andrey,

thank you for your auick answerm how can i find a solution to my problem

regards

hello Yury,

thank you very much for your answer, unfortunately there is no windows directory in SGD1

please see the screenshot

i don t know what to do now

Sorry, sdg2

Hy Yury,

these are the files.

the volume become SDC2, i dont know why. anyway

Hy Yury,

these are the files.

the volume become SDC2, i dont know why. anyway

I agree with Andrey, it seems that the ransomware corrupted Windows registry.

You need to contact support.

Do you mean windows support? 

Dear Yury,

I try to contact the support and they asked ;e to choose ;y application in a list but KRD is not inside, Is there any other way to have an help please?

Regards

You must select your regular kaspersky product. For example KIS, KTS. KES.