Region Change in my.kaspersky.com | Kaspersky Premium Security Volume License Subcription for Extended Period.

Hi Team, 

I just login to Kaspersky (My Kaspersky Login) Page. I created this account way long ago and I don't remember. So I reset my password and login to check Kaspersky Home Products - while the account setup was completing the process it asked me my Region. Unfortunatly the system has my region as United States whereas I am from Pakistan (living in Pakistan).
How do I change my region in my profile? (My Kaspersky). 

I need assistance not only on form but via email as well. I need to buy Kaspersky Premium Security for 20 Devices for Extended period of time. I have some questions and I couldn't find answer on the web. So I need some assistance here and following below are my questions. 

1. How can I change my region from United States to Pakistan in my.kaspersky.com? 

2. Can region effect the services offered by Kaspersky or products which is installed? Example: If I have my region as US then certain feature will work and if I have Pakistan as my region then VPN connectivity services offered under Kaspersky Preimum would it be limited etc? 

3. There are different versions (region/country) wise products or License. Does this effect overall services? 

4. If I buy Kapsersky Preimum Security which comes with VPN services - will the VPN work in Pakistan? 

5. Does VPN has some restriction in Pakistan? Certain Website are block or some country/servers or services are blocked? 

Summary: In short, I need to buy Kaspersky-Preimum-Security(with all its features + No restriction on VPN) for 30 Devices for extended period 3 years to 5 years 

List of Devices:

Windows PC (Desktop/Laptop): Windows 10, Windows 11 

Mobile Cellphone Android: Android OS 11, 12, 13 onwards

My Current System Specs: HP Laptop Ryzen 4800H, 16GB DDR4, OS Windows 11 (22H2, Build 22621.2506). 

1. How can I change my region from the United States to Pakistan on my.kaspersky.com?

To change your region on my.kaspersky.com, you will need to contact Kaspersky customer support. You can do this by phone, email, or chat.

2. Can the region affect the services offered by Kaspersky or the products that are installed?

Yes, the region can affect the services offered by Kaspersky and the products that are installed. For example, Kaspersky Secure Connection is not available in Belarus, China, Iran, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia. Additionally, Kaspersky may offer different features and services in different regions.

3. There are different versions (region/country) wise products or License. Does this affect overall services?

Yes, there are different versions of Kaspersky products for different regions. These versions may have different features and services. For example, Kaspersky Premium for the United States may have different features than Kaspersky Premium for Pakistan.

4. If I buy Kaspersky Premium Security which comes with VPN services - will the VPN work in Pakistan?

No, Kaspersky Secure Connection is not available in Pakistan. Therefore, the VPN services included in Kaspersky Premium Security will not work in Pakistan. Please do not use the application in these regions, because it may violate local laws.

5. Does VPN has some restriction in Pakistan? Certain Websites are blocked or some countries/servers or services are blocked?

Yes, there are some restrictions on VPN usage in Pakistan. The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) blocks access to certain websites and services, and VPN usage can be used to bypass these blocks. Therefore, the PTA may monitor VPN usage and take action against users who are found to be using VPNs to access blocked content.

Additionally, some VPN providers may have restrictions on their services in Pakistan. For example, some VPN providers may not offer servers in Pakistan, or they may limit the bandwidth or speed of their servers in Pakistan.

Please note that this is just a general overview of VPN usage in Pakistan. For more specific information, please consult the PTA website or contact a VPN provider.