Recurring malicious process when opening .docx or .xlsx even after disinfection

Hello all,

It happens to me several times a week: I try to open one of these documents, no matter if they are files with different names, and suddenly Kaspersky warns me of a malicious process and starts directly a disinfection that prevents you from continuing working and you can only choose between disinfecting or disinfecting without restarting. If I restart, it immediately asks you to do a full scan. I have tried all the options and the problem always comes back.
The operating system updates normally, Kaspersky also updates...what is going on? Why doesn't it clean? What more can i do? Anybody suffered this problem?

Nice day!

Welcome to Kaspersky Community.

Please provide versions of Kaspersky product installed.

Can You also, provide a screen capture of the detections?

Where do those Excel documents come from? MsOffice documents are prone to have embedded malicious code if they come to untrusted or unknown sources (email, etc.).

• Like 1

Hello Harlan4096, thanks and sorry for the delay

My installed software is Kaspersky Internet Security v 21.3.10.391(I).

The documents were both edited from a blank word or excel sheet and also from documents download from emails, it doesn´t matter.

This is the window that remeins sticked on right-bottom of my screen, impossible to hide, no other way to keep working until you clic on "Desinfectar y reiniciar el equipo". 25 minutes until the analisys is performed and, just when restarted, again Kaspersky rocommends another full analisys

image.thumb.png.f76e62383025ee5e9fb02ffacf5ab08a.png

This is the message from Kaspesky when opening a docx edited from blank. The file was located at Onedrive and i always try to keep all my documents at its cloud, not in my laptop. It only happens when opening MS Office 365 docx and xlsx...

image.thumb.png.393178c4080a88682e6b6dac1a51bc49.png

When clic on "Resolver" (Solve, i guess), it gives the ubication of the file. Next, i´ve checked specifically the file with Kaspersky and found nothing. Then I´ve opened again the docx and...nothing happens...

Thanks in advance to anyone (specially to Harlan4096) who can help with this nuisance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, J0tpi2o24 said:

Kaspersky Internet Security v 21.3.10.391(I).

Thanks in advance to anyone (specially to Harlan4096) who can help with this nuisance.

Hello @J0tpi2o24

Thank you for the information! 

1. Also - please wait for the advice from @harlan4096 but PDM alerts need to be escalated to Kaspersky:  https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - here is the guide: Files to send to Kaspersky technical support in case of PDM malware detection
  2. *zip the executable, add a password, either MALWARE or INFECTED & tell support the password*, fill in the template as shown below
  3. Go to Kaspersky Reports & find the same event as is shown in the screen-print & include it when (you) send the information to Kaspersky

image.thumb.png.52efc51660550051e9fcd9c774025780.png

**AFTER the problem is resolved,  Kaspersky Internet Security v 21.3.10.391(I) is Kaspersky's old software, you may wish to convert to Kaspersky's new Kaspersky Standard, the upgrade is free - read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ**

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
changed template
  • Like 1