Question about Kaspersky Activation

Hello.

I have some of Valid Activation code for KTS  that i got them from promotion since 2015 .

Is there any way to use them for the new KTS versions ?

Edited by Atatrah

1 hour ago, Atatrah said:

A. I have some of valid Activation code for KTS that i got them from promotion since 2015.

1. Is there any way to use them for the new KTS version?

Hello @Atatrah

Welcome!

1. There is no *new* KTS version, KTS stopped being developed at v21.13, KTS has been replaced by Kaspersky Plus v21.16, read: Kaspersky: Basic, Standard, Plus, Premium - info & FAQ by Danila T.

IF (you) *upgrade* a KTS subscription to Kaspersky Plus it's a like-for-like upgrade:

KTS comes with:

• Kaspersky AV
  • Kaspersky Premium Password Manager. 
  • Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium - 1yr subscription. 
  • Kaspersky VPN Free/Standard

Upgraded Kaspersky Plus comes with: 

• Kaspersky AV
  • Kaspersky Premium Password Manager. 
  • Kaspersky Safe Kids Premium - 1yr subscription. 
  • Kaspersky VPN Free/Standard

A. Regarding the *valid* 2015 Activation code, read: What is the validity period of the activation code?

The validity period of the activation code is the period during which you can activate the application with this code. If an activation code has never been applied to the Kaspersky application, its validity period is unlimited, unless otherwise stated on the box or the website when purchasing.

The term of the activation code starts counting from the first time it is activated. If the code is used on multiple devices, the term will begin when the code is applied on the first device.

A term of the subscription license starts right after the subscription is purchased.

IF there are problems with the activation, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Servicehttps://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - select either Email OR Chat, then fill in the template as in the image below - the support team may need information so be prepared:

Untitled.thumb.png.bec02ba728ccf3316872a4bb990697d3.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋