protection status disabled in kes10 linux

Go to solution Solved by daru,

Hi, protection status disabled in kes10 linux in ksc 11 in device section. Insralled kesl10 plugins. Updated ksc server repository. I have installed network agent via putty on client pc. Then remotely pushed remote installation package successfully. Deployed kes Linux key to the client system. Updated the client database by executing the client update task for kesl10. But still kesl10 protection status disabled in ksc11. Execute klnagchk command to check communication. It was ok. Disabled selinux, stopped service iptables. Still protection disabled. Client system of Linux don't have internet connection due to security reasons. We have to update from ksc. Kesl10 -10.1.1.6421 Network agent- 11.0.0-29 Os - CentOS 6.10 64 bit Please help us to resolve the issue ASAP. Thank You

• Solution
Hi, proclienttection status disabled in kes10 linux in ksc 11 in device section. Insralled kesl10 plugins. Updated ksc server repository. I have installed network agent via putty on client pc. Then remotely pushed remote installation package successfully. Deployed kes Linux key to the client system. Updated the client database by executing the client update task for kesl10. But still kesl10 protection status disabled in ksc11. Execute klnagchk command to check communication. It was ok. Disabled selinux, stopped service iptables. Still protection disabled. Client system of Linux don't have internet connection due to security reasons. We have to update from ksc. Kesl10 -10.1.1.6421 Network agent- 11.0.0-29 Os - CentOS 6.10 64 bit Please help us to resolve the issue ASAP. Thank You

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Same problem here. With CentOS 6, 7 and Debian 10 also. Is someone know a solution ?thank you

Hello @Clément

Welcome!

1. IF there’s no response from the Kaspersky Community, as per @Dmitry Parshutin above, please log a request via your Kaspersky Company Account
  2. Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Same problem here. With CentOS 6, 7 and Debian 10 also. Is someone know a solution ?thank you

Hello @Clément

Welcome!

1. IF there’s no response from the Kaspersky Community, as per @Dmitry Parshutin above, please log a request via your Kaspersky Company Account
  2. Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi,

I am with the Kasersky Support Team, but for now we are exploring some solutions.

I will tell you if any solution works.

Thank you