Product suggestion: Safekids keyword and Phrase filter. [moved]

Rocky777

Hello, I have been using KSK for over a year. It's great but lacks a feature many parents have requested for much time. We need a keyword and phrase web filter. Something like FoxFilter for Firefox where I can enter two or three words, which if found in the website metacontent, will cause that site to be blocked. Please let me know if this feature is being worked on in the background. Many thanks Peter

I have been using KSK for over a year. It's great but lacks a feature many parents have requested for much time. We need a keyword and phrase web filter.
Hello Rocky777 / Peter, Welcome! Thank you for raising this important topic? I agree, KSK needs keyword and phrase web filter AND when KSK was Parental Control, the application had both! I've had an insane amount of communications with Kaspersky about the "dropping" of such a useful feature.
  1. Their advice is "keep using KTS19 software" which, imo, is "not helpful" as those people are stuck with an older version of all the premium software they've paid for ?!
  2. I'll review all the responses, there's a lot:zipper_mouth: and post back this afternoon.
Thank you?

• 6 months later...