probleme with my kaspersky security center 14.14.2 in windows 7 professional pack 1

zaoui34
Go to solution Solved by ElvinE5,

hello;

so i have purchase nembre of licence for kaspersky endpoint security for business

first step i installed kaspersky security center 14.14.2 on my server (so far so good)

secend step i create a tache (the tache have package of kaspersky endpoint and network agent administration 14.2 )

when i strat the tache for all my campiny PC, only the ones with Windows 10 were succefully finished; but the ones with windows 7 on them they were finished succefully the network agent service didn't start in windows 7 services.

so my question is dose kaspersky security center 14.14.2 still support windows 7 or not?

waiting for responces please accept my regards.

• Solution

Yes, Windows 7 SP1 is still supported ... but you need current system updates ...
I apologize for redirecting you to another topic ...but I think the solution may be the same ...

You should probably try uninstalling the problematic admin agent and perform a manual installation from the "raw" package ..... this may give more information ...

• Thanks 1