Problem with updating Aquasuite software

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I have Aquasuite software on my PC for controlling the fans and water temps, and RGB lighting. I had no trouble installing the initial version of the software and the second version update it had. But, for this recent update to a newer version, Kaspersky blocked it as a Trojan.32.Bazon.a . Can Kaspersky confirm this?

Aquasuite says it is a false flag and they are telling me to add an exception for aquasuite and ALL dll files.

I am not sure how to do this. I looked in my application control and everything listed for Aquasuite is allowed and marked as trusted as far as I know.  I attached a .png file of the System Watcher.

System Watcher.png

• Solution
39 minutes ago, hroesemann said:

Oh, okay. I do not know how to do that. Or where to find them. Right now I think all the downloaded files were deleted by Kaspersky. How can I upload them when Kaspersky blocks it anyway?

Hello @hroesemann

Thank you for posting back & the information!

We were able to download Aquasuite without it being deleted, maybe try again, don't install, just download, so you can get the exe, then scan the exe, using the link, https://opentip.kaspersky.com/ - @Berny provided; when the scan is complete, select Submit to reanalyze, follow our images:

image.thumb.png.64ab9153f6b4871cb648f0e0aa77c96f.png

OR, log a case with support, select either Chat or Email, select Malware, False Positive template, try to zip the Aquasuite exe & password protect the zip archive with a password, either: malware or infected as the password → make sure you tell support the password, ask support to send the case to Virus Lab for them to determine if the issue is a False positive; include the *SAVED* report from the Kaspersky software. 

Note 1. IF you cannot zip the exe, explain that to support - they will help you. 

Note 2. Aquasuite scans fine with both Kaspersky & Virus total.

• Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
  • Like 1

Correction to our advice @hroesemann

?What @schulte is saying is correct, the files the Kaspersky Virus Lab need to analyze are the files the Kaspersky app appears to be deleting. 

The best possible course of action is to log a case with Kaspersky support, explain to them the problems, they will assist. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

• Like 2