Problem-''Subscription: Not supported in your region"'

Just got kaspersky plus, installed it , seems its working.  i see that unproductive region message. just wanted to know what functions of kaspersky plus are unavailable to use because of the product not yet launched in my region Australia.

attached a screenshot.

Screenshot 2022-11-30 094244.png

47 minutes ago, Lost said:

Just got Kaspersky plus, installed it, seems it's working.  i see that unproductive region message. just wanted to know what functions of Kaspersky plus are unavailable to use because of the product not yet launched in my region Australia.

Hello @Lost

Welcome!

1. Has the Kaspersky Plus application been synchronized with (your) MyKaspersky account - sign out of (your) My Kaspersky account, sign out of the Kaspersky Plus application, reboot, login, from the application - sign into (your) MyKaspersky account - what shows? 
  2. Is the actual region in the MyKaspersky account - Australia? 
  3. Since installing Kaspersky Plus has the computer been shut down, using Shutdown, not Restart & powered on by pressing the power button? 
  4. Has a manual Database update been run? 
  5. Which Kaspersky Plus version & patch(x), is installed, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  6. What does the 'Learn more' link show? 

Please post back? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Regional restrictions

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Added extra questions || modified 1. || added resource