Problem in new Kaspersky Premium

Hi all,

I have Kaspersky Total Security. I renewed my Kaspersky to Kaspersky Premium and I have windows 7 Professional. It is required to upgrade to Windows 7 SP1 and it is not possible. could you please have any solutions ??

Thanks in advance.

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, Salah Ghassan said:

I have Kaspersky Total Security. I renewed my Kaspersky to Kaspersky Premium and I have windows 7 Professional. It is required to upgrade to Windows 7 SP1 and it is not possible. could you please have any solutions ??

Hello @Salah Ghassan

Welcome!

1. SP1 or later is required, read Hardware & Software requirements
  2. Have (you) tried to install SP1 manually from the MS catalogue? 
  3. IF (you) cannot upgrade to Windows 7 SP1, please log a request with Kaspersky Customer Service, https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts  - on the support page, select Email, then fill in the template as shown; please include a *detailed history*. Support may request logs, traces & other data, they will guide you: 

image.thumb.png.5d8eca84a41f9c1b981ccc7ac7cd4cf7.png
Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
grammar

My personal experience with a client is that some Windows 7 computers cannot be upgraded to SP1 for technical reasons.  My former client had a relatively new HP desktop at the time.  For reasons unknown to me, it would not upgrade to SP1.

I reached out to HP on my client's behalf, writing all the way up to the CEO.  I got nowhere.  What made the issue worse was that HP sold her that desktop after SP1 had been released, and HP knew that her "new" HP desktop could not be updated to SP1.  She was offered a $100.00 discount for the purchase of a new HP desktop.  On her behalf and with her consent, I purchased a Dell Inspiron for her.  I have never recommended HP computers since.

Not sure if this applies to @Salah Ghassan, but the new member of our Forums might be in a similar situation.  By the way, welcome to the Kaspersky Forums!

Have a great day.

Regards,
Phil