Pricing Issue

Warren

Hi,

Why is a renewal Total Security double the cost of a new Download?

1 Device/2Years is listed as $47.97 (50% off) while the same 'Product' on renewal is $95.95.

If I wait the couple of weeks for my Licence to expire will it allow me to buy a 'new' product with my same email address?

Or is Kaspersky just trying to gouge existing customers while fishing for new ones?

Hello @Warren

Welcome!

This topic comes up frequently, we were going to post links to the existing topics, but, it's possibly easier if you search "COST" in the search field, you'll easily see the relevant topics - not trying to fob you off; it's just that we could fill up your topic with links. 

• ?Kaspersky's stock standard line on the subject, quoting @Danila T., from an existing topic, is:

From time to time we (Kaspersky) may run promotional introductory offers across our product range for new customers. A promotional offer may include 1 or more products, but not necessarily across our whole product range, and unless otherwise stated, will only apply to purchases made when the offer is live. Additionally, any promotional offers do not necessarily apply to both new and existing customers unless otherwise stated. We highly value our customers, and to reward them for their loyalty, we will from time to time run exclusive promotional offers for current customers only e.g. if a customer renews early.

endqte. 

• (in our personal experience), we've never been offered a renewal at an attractive / competitive price & we've been with Kaspersky for many years. 
  • Sadly, with Kaspersky new range of software: MR6, they've made it subscription only, that means:
  1. IT activates on the payment date, if the purchaser does not install the software on that date, the countdown for the days has started, irrespective. 
  2. No more buying the software, still from Kaspersky websites, when it's reasonably priced & installing when it suits us. 

Thank you?

Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife