Prevent autofill addresses per website

Balake

I trade cryptocurrency on my PC, and am often copying and pasting wallet addresses into fields labelled “Address” on crypto Exchange websites.

The type of addresses I am dealing with are not typical residential addresses, for example one type I may deal with is in this format: 0xe9e7cea3dedca5984780bafc599bd69add087d56

On some (but not all) of these websites, KPM will autofill the first line of my residential address in this box, and sometimes it actually changes what I had put in there AFTER I have clicked a pop up window to verify some other security stuff, which then tries to submit a crypto withdrawal to my residential address, which obviously fails.

I’d like to be able to choose certain websites to exclude address autofill, but I can’t find a way to do this in KPM settings.

Is it possible?

Edit: Once I click submit on my crypto screen, I then am prompted like this, which obviously I don’t want:

Hello @Balake

Welcome!

1. (please) Read before you create a new topic!
  2. Open KPM application, Select Additional, select General from the Settings menu, uncheck Autosave and autofill for the forms/fields required → note: this is a global switch, so will affect all autosave & autofill actions: 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello,

I did search before posting, and couldn’t find an answer. I don’t want to disable autofill for addresses on every website, just specific websites, as I mentioned in my post.

Is this possible? If not, can it be added to a list of feature requests?

1. I don’t want to disable autofill for addresses on every website, just specific websites, as I mentioned in my post.
  2. Is this possible?
  3. If not, can it be added to a list of feature requests?

Hello @Balake

You’re most welcome!

Thank you for posting back!

1. We understand. 
  2. No, that’s why we advised “note: this is a global switch, so will affect all autosave & autofill actions”, in our first reply. 
  3. If you wish to add a request, you may do so, to Kaspersky consumer support, select either: Chat or Email, fill in Feedback, I have a suggestion, or, I have a complaint template, with as many details as possible; it helps the developers if images & or videos are included. 
    Kaspersky's senior staff advise “The more requests there are, the faster the suggestion will be considered”, however, also note, not all requests are realised, the process may take a long time, sometimes a very long time, like years.  
  4. If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • When it’s available, please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋