Powershell opens 3 windows on startup

bjornolf

I installed Kaspersky Internet Security on my WIndows 10 computer this morning to try to fix some issues I’ve been having with performance.  After running some scans and dealing with some issues, everything seemed fine.  However, I had to restart the computer.  I’ve since restarted several times trying to deal with various things.  Every time I start up the computer now, it opens THREE Windows Powershell prompts.  I have tried to find this issue both in Kaspersky’s help and in general on the internet.  Everything says to go in the task manager and look in the startup tab and disable powershell.  I went into the startup tab, and powershell isn’t even listed.  Anybody know what’s going on and how I can fix it?

Thanks.

Thanks for responding.  I appreciate it, and I hear you, but it started literally when my Kaspersky restarted my computer for the first time after scanning it for the first time after installing it.  It has never happened to this computer before this morning when I installed Kaspersky.

Thank you all so much for your help.  I have tried all of these, and the powershells still come up on start.  Uninstalling Kaspersky fixed the issue, but when I reinstalled it, it came back.  Guess I’m just stuck with it.  So annoying.