Possible To Save Kaspersky Total Settings Before Uninstall?

Been using kaspersky total for a while along with the kaspersky protection extension on chrome.  But notice i get lag a lot on youtube via chrome and sometimes web browsing lags a lot.

Thing is first time i had tons of issues with kaspersky total settings where i had to change a few such as turning off that on on screen keyboard and that annoying message of would you like to use a protected safe browser or something like that when on amazon or best buy... thus i know it was to protect you but i didn't want that.  Also recall my keyboard... didn't work several times ... use a laptop with external keyboard ... and then i remember i did some change in the settings to get rid of it.  Anyone know what exact setting that is?

i want to turn off kaspersky total temporary and possibly remove kaspersky protection extension on chrome... and i just use the free windows defender in windows and possibly ublock origin to see... if it is indeed kaspersky total causing all these lag issues on chrome and on my computer as well.  Was told i could disable kaspersky total temporarily... but even if i do that... it still shows two programs kaspersky anti virus and kaspersky lab launcher... both 32 bit.  Thing is i have windows ten pro 6bit so shouldn't that be also 64 bit?  Also would i need to turn off both background processes to see if its indeed kaspersky total that is causing chrome to lag and also my laptop?   Read somewhere you have to turn off both kaspersky programs at startup and restart it?  if so, how to do that and is it necessary?

But would it be better idea to just uninstall kaspersky total and the kaspersky protection extension on chrome and just use windows defender and ublock origin on chrome and see... if kaspersky total is the culprit for all these chrome lag issues?

But if i were to then reinstall kaspersky it will have all the original settings right after installing it again?  Then i would need to go to the settings and manually change all of it to the way it is now?  So should i go to every setting on kaspersky total and take a screenshot of every single settings there is... then when i install it again... i just look at all the pictures to make sure its the exact same settings?  My concern is when i install it again, the keyboard might not work and i have to make sure i find the setting that fixes this?  

Thoughts on what i should do here?  Because even if i temporarily disable kaspersky total... well the program is stlll on my laptop... so its not the same as uninstalling it completely right?  Also should background scan settings be always off?  Always have that on.  But that need to be on to give you real time protection or not?

So you save the apps to a file and then save that file to your computer and then to a usb?  Then when install kaspersky, you import that file? 

But since i would be using same pc, just save the file on current pc and no need to save to usb?  But could always save that file and store it in the email or cloud?

Also what about the other questions?

Edited by Joefram80

After pause protection on kaspersky total... how come i can't end task of the kaspersky lab launcher on task manager and says access denied?  Want to have kaspersky total completely off when trying to test if total kaspersky is culprit for lagging issues.  Or do i have to uninstall kaspersky total?