Possibility to manage Google accounts (personal and school) for my children !?

Johnny_PRD

Good afternoon !

I am interested to know the if application (Kaspersky Safe Kids) allow:

• control of YouTube contents (like allow/block some channels, videos, posts, and so on ...) even manually;
  • if I can control Google applications for children: personal and school accounts (gmail address ad G-suite email address from school);
  • if I can allow access to laptop and mobile gadgets take into count: days and hours per day when can have access to applications or terminals (laptop, phone, and so on ...); in control parents application from Windows 10 you can setup in family account days with time allowed per day with hours when can have access.

I waiting with higher interest you feedback to check if the application meet my necessity.

Thank you for support.
Kind regards.
Johnny P. 

Hello @Johnny_PRD,

Welcome!

1. Youtube, no, KSK has Youtube Safe Search → for: Windows app 1.0.5.4096 and later, Android app 1.33.0.0 and later, iOS app 1.48.0.0 and later, but not filtering to the degree you require. 
  2. Control Google applications for children: personal and school accounts → Gmail address & G-suite email address from school); this question/issue is not clear to us: how do you wish to control these accounts, or to put it another way, what type of control are you wishing to implement - please specify
  3. Third/3rdquestion - “if I can allow access to laptop and mobile gadgets take into count: days and hours per day when (child) can have access to applications or terminals → laptop, phone?”; yes. 
  4. Second part of 3rd question is not clear, “in control parents application, on Windows 10 device, you can setup in family account days with time allowed per day with hours when can have access?”,
  • Answer to the second part of 3rd question: using KSK, it’s not possible to setup a Family account, similar to Windows Family account, however, all  KSK time management is very configurable, primarily done via (your) MyKasperky account. 

We always recommend, install the KSK Premium Trial version, fully test the application so you can make an informed decision.

If you have further questions, please continue to post?

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳

Disclaimer, we have no association with Kaspersky.