Plus on different operating systems.

Go to solution Solved by RoMo5,

5 hours ago, RoMo5 said:

I have Plus on 3 devices, PC, Android phone and tablet. Why does it stop me visiting a web site on the PC but allows the same web site on the phone and tablet?

Hello @RoMo5

Welcome!

On the PC, look in Kaspersky Plus Reports - see images below, are there any errors OR events - for the website that you cannot visit on the PC but you can visit when you use the phone OR the tablet? 

IF yes - please take a full screen-screen-print & post back - we need to see what you see - as much detail as possible please - hide any personal information before posting

How to get to Kaspersky Reports: 

1. In the GUI Search field type report (number 1)
  2. In the Search list, select Reports (number 2)
  3. In Reports, select Safe browsing (number 3) & in the Search field - type the name of the website that cannot be accessed (number 4), are there any events, alerts?
  4. IF 'yes', select ONE event  (number 5)- so the event detail shows at the bottom of the report window, scroll to the bottom of the Details screen (number 6), take a *full-screen-screen-print* & post back please?
  5. Read Reports window.

image.thumb.png.2909bd289b082a35e2d2d2d4954d154b.png

image.thumb.png.1db4d4e83a2b56c9361e5a69f9a842f5.png

image.thumb.png.73c426a4f6c7329ca3865ae64298e155.png

image.thumb.png.ceda35c29859df071c84c0d332b49745.png

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

14 minutes ago, RoMo5 said:

This is on my PC and I understand the reason. Why is it not picked up on my phone or tablet.

Hello @RoMo5

Thank you for posting back & the information!

1. When the site is blocked, there's no option to 'override' the block? 
  2. If SSL Report: www.northerncricketleague.org is accurate - the certificate expired 5 years ago, please create a case with Kaspersky Customer Service, ask them if it's a valid detection, explain that on the tablet & phone there's no detection -> on the support page: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts - select either Chat or Email, then fill in the template as shown ; please include a detailed history. Support may request logs, traces & other data; they'll guide you. 

image.thumb.png.a0a082d6091e98cbe70f9b06d2622101.png

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

• Like 1

• Solution

Outcome of discussion with customer service below.                                                                                                                      image.thumb.png.8cd04664e444a8b79c7cfc24a61a9d04.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1