Please add Kapersky Safe Kids for Chromebook

TTimoT

Where did this get moved to? What/where is the "proper section"? I am tracking this missing feature with Safe Kids. This features appears to be present in Mobicip parental control application.
Hello boraxhacker, Welcome! The topic is in Community, Products for Home, Kaspersky Safe Kids where your reply is. Just a hint with the Community portal, if there's topics that you're interested in, subscribing to the topic is a good way to keep track of topics. And, now that you've replied to TTimoT topic, you'll be alerted when there's updates. Best regards.

• 8 months later...

Ksspersky, where are you with this feature enhancement to add app compatibility with Chromebooks? Thanks to the Safe Kids app, my kids can’t use their mobile devices in bed, after I’m asleep, but they sure can say up all night on their Chromebooks?

Hello @Sir_Silk_y,

Welcome!

• Please submit a request, select Feedback, I have a suggestion template (see image below) to the Kaspersky Technical Support Team, include all the information you’ve provided here. 
  • After you submit the request, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12 digits reference #, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Lab human will contact you, also by email, you may continue to communicate with them via reply email & or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky.com account.
  • The more people who communicate directly with the Kaspersky Technical Team, the more likely they are to give parental concerns some attention. 
  • Please let the Kaspersky Community know what they say?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 1 year later...

Kaspersky, again where are you with producing a version that works on Chromebooks?

Our kid’s school have gone with Chromebooks so we’ve been forced down this path.  However now it’s the only device in the house without your Safe Kids app/control.  Will you be adding a Chromebook app or will we (unfortuantely) need to switch parental control software providers (as we obviously want ALL devices under control)?

Kaspersky, again where are you with producing a version that works on Chromebooks?

Hello @benster 

Welcome!

• Please submit a request, select either Chat or Email, select either FeedbackI have a suggestion or I have a complaint template, include all the information you’ve provided here. 
  • If selecting Chat option, we recommend you request a copy of the chat transcript, make sure you fill in your email address AFTER the chat is activated by the Chat agent & complete the Verify your email address email AFTER the chat completes.
  • After you submit the request, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12 digits reference #, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Lab human will contact you, also by email, you may continue to communicate with them via reply email & or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky.com account.
  • The more people who communicate directly with the Kaspersky Technical Team, i.e., log a request, the more likely they are to give parental concerns some attention (apparently)

Please let the Kaspersky Community know what they say?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 5 months later...

I submitted a ticket and talked to Tech Support today, July 30. My suggestion for this is being sent to the next step. Here's the chat log if it is helpful to anyone. The more suggestions the better. 

Gio Sat, 07/30/22 04:31:57 pm America/New_York  

Hello! Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Technical Support! While I read the problem description, please know you can take a short survey at the end of this chat to let us know how we are doing. To send your reply, simply press Enter on your keyboard.
Thank you for contacting Kaspersky!
My name is Gio and I will be your support representative for this chat session.
Please give me a couple of minutes to check your ticket number.
Thank you for patiently waiting.
We appreciate your suggestion to make Kaspersky Password Manager compatible with Chromebooks.
We will forward it to our developers and update you via email once it is registered.
Personally, I would like to point out that this suggestion was, for sure, crossed the minds of our developers, however, it would be considered the number of customers who uses Chromebooks.
Usually, ideas/features, will be implemented and develop upon depending on the numbers of users and devices demands.

INC000014348470 04:35:52 pm  

OK, thank you. What does it mean for this to be registered?
It would seem the demand for something like this would be high>

Gio 04:36:12 pm  

We have a list of suggestions.

INC000014348470 04:37:02 pm  

Will there be an update sent to my email at a later date?

Gio 04:37:34 pm  

Yes. If this suggestion is accepted by our developers, it will be registered to the list and we will update you via email that it has been registered.
It means that this suggestion may come in the future developments of the product.

INC000014348470 04:38:13 pm  

OK. I sure hope so. I think millions of people would also agree.

Gio 04:38:45 pm  

We will update you via email. Is there anything else that I can assist you with for now?

INC000014348470 04:39:15 pm  

I appreciate your time. Will there be a chat log sent to my email.

Gio 04:39:23 pm  

There is an option located at the top left or right of this chat window where you can send yourself a transcript of this chat

INC000014348470 04:39:35 pm  

I see it. Thank you!

Gio 04:39:42 pm  

You are welcome. Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

INC000014348470 04:39:52 pm  

No I appreciate your time.

Gio 04:39:54 pm  

If that is all for now, I will end this chat and there will be a quick customer survey after the end of this chat for the service I provided during this chat session. Your participation is highly appreciated.

Thank you for contacting Kaspersky Technical Support and have a nice day!

Gio archived the chat
04:39:58 pm  

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Mumpe said:

Did this get resolved?  My son has just got a Chromebook and I can't get safe kids on it. 

Hello @Mumpe

Welcome!

No, it's 2 years, 11 months & 6 days, since TTimoT raised the topic.

It's not possible to use KSK on Chromebook devices, please read: Kaspersky Safe Kids for Android/iOS, Common issuesKaspersky Safe Kids is incompatible with Chromebook devices. Article ID: 210796, Last review: Aug 4, 2022.

Also: Kaspersky Safe Kids for Android/iOS, Hardware and software requirements

Thank you?

Flood?+?

• 2 months later...

I'm onboard with this. Chromebook compatibility should be high on the list for Kaspersky. One child Chromebook in the house already with another two to follow in the next 12 months. If Kaspersky can't offer it soon, I will need to search for other cross platform security options.

1 hour ago, cabat10 said:
  1. Chromebook compatibility should be high on the list for Kaspersky.
  2. One child Chromebook in the house already with another two to follow in the next 12 months. If Kaspersky can't offer it soon, I will need to search for other cross platform security options.

Hello @cabat10

Welcome again!

1. Chromebook compatibility is high on Kaspersky's list, however, Google controls this; similar to Apple/iOS; there's only so much Kaspersky can do. 
  2. From memory, Chromebook comes with some sort of parental control. 

Thank you?
Flood?+?