Payment deducted but it is showing error on website.

adj_999

Hi,

I tried to renew my existing license(Anti-virus) which is about to expire today.I did a payment of 449/- through Phone Pay app. But my payment deducted and the license expiry is not extended. It was showing that the payment is not done try again later. Please help me to get out of this and refund my money.

Hello @adj_999 

Welcome!

Unfortunately, the Kaspersky Community cannot fix licensing / refund issues, you must contact Kaspersky Technical Support. 

On the Support for Home products page, select your Country, select Purchasing & Licensing, then select from available options: Phone (not available all regions), Online Chat (not available all regions), Submit a request - via your MyKaspersky account. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resources:

What to do if you did not receive the activation code after buying a Kaspersky application

How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application

Hello Team,

I am Aditya Jaiswal, i tried to renew my Kaspersky Antivirus yesterday from your website https://www.kaspersky.com, as i opened the kaspersky application one pop up window was opened and it redirected to the offers section after that i did a payment of 449/- for 2 years for 1pc plan. I did my payment through phone pay UPI app where my amount of 449/- is debited but just after that the website showed up the error message that " Your payment is not done, try again later." and i did't get any order number or activation key on the mail. I want my refund. I am attaching my transaction invoice of 449/- which i did yesterday. My transaction id is : ICI5674ccb278714f6cb2ee7151e8f35f06 . Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks
Aditya Jaiswal

Hello @adj_999 

Welcome!

Unfortunately, the Kaspersky Community cannot fix licensing / refund issues, you must contact Kaspersky Technical Support

On the Support for Home products page, select your Country, select Purchasing & Licensing, then select from available options: Phone (not available all regions), Online Chat (not available all regions), Submit a request - via your MyKaspersky account. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resources:

What to do if you did not receive the activation code after buying a Kaspersky application

How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application