Passwork Manager and Mcafee True Key .csv import fails

I'm trying to import my passwords for Mcafee True Key to Kaspersky Password Manager. It seems that Kaspersky doesn't like the .csv file Mcafee created. Any solutions to this problem??? I have a lot of passwords... it would take a long time to enter them all by hand. Lol

I'm trying to import my passwords for Mcafee True Key to Kaspersky Password Manager. It seems that Kaspersky doesn't like the .csv file Mcafee created.
Hello HHH03, Welcome! It's not the .csv, however, Mcafee True Key isn't compatible.
  1. Solution, hmmm, (I'd) export Mcafee True Key data to one of the compatible PMs, export .csv from that PM & import the data to KPM (that's my creative solution).
Also, just as FYI, free KPM allows for 15 entries, in total, for example, 5 passwords, 5 ID docs, 3 applications, 2 notes. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

It’s not good to use two antivirus softwares at one time. It may cause conflicts.

As you are using both McAfee and Kaspersky, I would recommend you to switch to Kaspersky as it’s system performance and malware protection is better than McAfee. You may look at AV independent lab tests for more authentication. 

I can see that you are using Kaspersky and Mcafee together. Using two AV softwares at one time causes conflicts. It’s best to uninstall one of them. I would recommend to keep Kaspersky in use and uninstall Mcafee. According to recent lab tests, Kaspersky has better malware protection than Mcafee. So, you can rely more on it.