Parental Controls from Iphone

Kozyrox

I am trying so desperately to learn how to regain proper control over my kids and their ipads. I have purchased the Premium version of Kaspersky Kids and have downloaded it to both of my children’s devices and my iphone 11. I want to have the ability to control everything from my phone, is this not a possibility?

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, it seems impossible, confusing and not user friendly how to use all of the premium features from my phone. I read another poster who stated they were informed all the features could only be activated from a PC, is this the case?

I would like to utilize age restrictions for apps, however my kids play roblox and I want to make an exception to allow roblox. It seems there is no ability to allow age limit apps for children’s devices?  

I almost want to cancel this Kaspersky Kids and try to find another software which is user friendly and for all features to be accessible from my iphone.

Can anyone share any advice or help? Thank you in advance.

1. KSK Premium, I want to have the ability to control kids iPads / everything from my iPhone 11, is this not a possibility?
  2. I would like to utilize age restrictions for apps, however my kids play Roblox and I want to make an exception to allow Roblox. It seems there is no ability to allow age limit apps for children’s devices?  
  3. I read another poster who stated they were informed all the features could only be activated from a PC, is this the case?
  4. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong, it seems impossible, confusing and not user friendly how to use all of the premium features from my phone. 
  5. I almost want to cancel this Kaspersky Kids and try to find another software which is user friendly and for all features to be accessible from my iPhone.

Hello @Kozyrox

Welcome!

To fully manage KSK, whether on PC, iOS devices, Android & or MAC, it’s necessary to use KSK via (your) MyKaspersky account, not the installed app on any of the devices. 

Age restrictions, for iOS, are “managed” by KSK, using the Age template, it’s not possible to configure Allow or Forbidden exclusions.

If your child (for example) is 7, any apps Age rated above 11 years, KSK will hide, your child will not be able to see those applications.

The age categories are: 

0 to 5
5+ to 11
11+ to 17
17+

Roblox has been rated (by Apple & Roblox developers) as 12+

The only way to circumvent the Age rating would be to assign a birth year of 2009 or before; clearly this is not a good solution, as it opens up access to many other things, which would not be acceptable (for you).

You’re not doing anything wrong, the issues you’ve encountered is how KSK functions in the iOS environment. (ioo) KSK / iOS is less than satisfactory. 

Regarding “all the features could only be activated from a PC”, incorrect, there’s some KSK configuration differences based on operating system & in all cases, MyKaspersky must be used. 

Below, we’ve added the link for how to apply for a refund, in case you decide to pursue that option. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

How to request a refund for a Kaspersky application