Parameter with name "86" not exist Installing Ntwork Agent 11.x.x

When trying to install Network Agent on DC, it says Failed with fatal error When trying to install manually with Standalone package it gets to about 90% and then gives error: Parameter with name "86" not exist and then rolls back. I see that there is a solved case here for the same but it is in Russian and I have no idea.

Hello, try to write the decisions that we made in Russian topic. I have the same error, but on PC host. make BACKUP before any changes! My solution:
  1. when i update KSC from 10 to 11 it is auto create install packages.. and i install this packeges and have error.
Then i try to recreate by myself installation packages, i get 1 in 1 same, but problem dissapeared. 2 . Answer from CA Additional cleaning required with cleaner.exe Before installation delete all of products by cleaner.exe https://support.kaspersky.ru/13088?_ga=2.195101609.442506716.1565594522-1155811341.1559544961 (translate of find english version of off. topic) 3 . Try to change password in install package of agent, scren below