Opentip Kaspersky Bugs & Feedback and more

Hey hello, I would like to share my feedback about the portal "opentip.kaspersky.com" and point out some errors.

First of all, I think the portal is great! I upload there daily many malware or non-malware samples, since I and a friend cybersecurity reseacher are we used the portal very often! Now, however, we often run into some errors, which we have reported and communicated several times. We have written several times to the support and also already submitted feedback via the portal, unfortunately without success.

In the Kaspersky Opentip API documentation are some errors, in addition, the API is unfortunately very poor in general. it works with smaller files very well, unfortunately, when the files are larger, there are often problems, but also can not be clearly idetifiziert because the response / response is very poor. Only a status code and no further information, although the request is without error!

Also in the documentation of the API are a few typos. We ask to improve the API and also to fix the bugs because we use opentip very often, several times a day, we have uploaded several thousand malware samples there and much more.

I would ask you to contact me if necessary or reply here to this post Thank you!

• The topic was locked