Official Total Kaspersky Download Website?

Joefram80

I have kaspersky total on my windows 10 laptop and want to download it on my windows 11 laptop.  I'm from the US but not California.  So what is the official link for kaspersky total download?  I was provided a link by another member here and it is a global link.  But when I google total kaspersky, i get this below?

https://usa.kaspersky.com/total-security

Also when I installed kaspersky earlier this year, did I use the usa one or the regular one?  Or it doesn't matter as it is the same.  So the way it was downloaded earlier in the year is different than now?  It might been usa.kaspersky but not sure.

I went to the usa.kaspersky site on my old windows laptop.  I then logged in with my kaspersky username and password and logged on.  I then clicked on downloads tab.  I now see purchased applications for windows and it shows kaspersky total.  When I click on download, it shows

Kaspersky Total Security Subscription 

xx/xxx days left, 2/5 devices available.

Download for Windows

So just click on Download for Windows then while logged onto my kaspersky account in the USA site on my new windows 11 computer to download?  So there are several ways to download it or is this the only way?  

5 hours ago, Joefram80 said:
  • I have Kaspersky total on my windows 10 laptop and want to download it on my windows 11 laptop.  I'm from the US but not California.  
  1. what is the official link for Kaspersky total download? 
  • I was provided a link by another member here and it is a global link.  But when I google total Kaspersky, i get this below? https://usa.kaspersky.com/total-security
  • Also, when I installed Kaspersky earlier this year, did I use the USA one or the regular one?  Or it doesn't matter as it is the same.  So, the way it was downloaded earlier in the year is different than now?  It might be usa.kaspersky but not sure.
  • I went to the usa.kaspersky site on my old windows laptop.  I then logged in with my Kaspersky username and password and logged on.  I then clicked on downloads tab.  I now see purchased applications for windows and it shows Kaspersky total.  When I click on download, it shows

Kaspersky Total Security Subscription 

xx/xxx days left; 2/5 devices available.

Download for Windows

So just click on Download for Windows then while logged onto my Kaspersky account in the USA site on my new windows 11 computer to download?  So, there are several ways to download it or is this the only way? 

Hello @Joefram80

Welcome back!

We gave you the link to the Kaspersky global website on the basis of your original request Kaspersky Total On New Windows Laptop? where you wrote: "So go to kaspersky site and sign in, then go download kaspersky total?  Someone can give me the official link?  Also when i google, i went to the usa kaspersky which shows different kaspersky?  There is kaspersky standard, plus and premium?  Still using kaspersky total.  So where do i download it?  There is at the bottom on previous products so download update for kaspersky total security?"

There may be multiple ways to download Kaspersky software, depending on a number of factors, regional availability, software version availability & user license matching availability. 

IF you're unsure, contact Kaspersky support, on the support page, select either Chat or Email, then fill in 
Order and payment issuesPricing, discounts, how to purchase, etc. template, in the problem details, provide a detailed history of the issue; Support will guide you. 

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it's available?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife