Object Disintected But I Can't Find Out Which Object Was "Contaminated"

Hello,

I was just playing video games when I got a kaspersky prompt to disinfect a file. I saw a file name with the word “trojan” and allowed kaspersky to disinfect and reboot two times without fully reading the prompt (I panicked a bit). I do mod my games every now and then but I am surprised I managed to get some malware despite using sites I thought were safe.

Anyways, after it’s all said and done, I reopen kaspersky and start a full scan. In the task manager, I can see “Safe: All Objects Disinfected” and under that it said “1 object disinfected”. I clicked on it and it brought me to a quarantine tab with nothing in it. 

I guess my question is: How can I see which file was messed up and what the source was? This way maybe I can pinpoint the website where I downloaded it from. Thank you!

Full scan running, it’s at 98% and nothing yet. I downloaded from a site many people use/recommend once yesterday for minecraft mods (I got bored of call of duty and quarantine is killing me). Also after researching this trojan I guess I was very lucky I got away with only 1 file being disinfected (1 file detected and 1 file disinfected).