Not sure if there is still a virus in my pc.

LedgeXShot
Go to solution Solved by Berny,

I was downloading a file, it was 88 kb  torrent file that’s why it’s small when I extracted the rar file I found 2 exe files ( torrents files are not exe but I ran it) When I ran it my pc started being very buggy and glitchy then it was fine I went to open task  manager and explorer to see what’s going on but I saw the message  “The instruction at 0x00000000 referenced memory at 0x00000000, would you like to Terminate the process” I said yes and the screen went black because explorer was closed, after that Kaspersky started a “Advanced disinfection” scan by it self I waited until it’s done then it restarted my pc, after that I was able to run explorer and task manager again, wanted to check if there was any missing windows files so I ran “sfc /scannow” command it found some corrupt but couldn’t  repair them I looked it up online, people said to run “Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth” I did it then restarted my pc and ran “sfc /scannow” again and it still couldn’t repair, my pc looked fine to me so I didn’t worry about it. 30 minutes later I wanted to transfer some files from my phone to my pc so I used a usb cable  but it wouldn’t show my phone in explorer it just shows a E drive for a second then it’s gone. Do I need to factory reset windows or is there something that can be done?

I am using windows 10 pro, Kaspersky version: 21.3.10.391 (b)

I checked my cpu temps and they were 60c on idle and 80c on full load there is something wrong here those are not my normal temps.

I am using a r5 3600 @4.07ghz

Edit: I held the power button for a minute then plugged the power cable which made my cpu run 20 degrees lower than it did while idle and full load and got a new copy of registry, I think it’s over now, thanks for help.