non receipt of child requests

A2500

My child clicks the link to ask permission to allow her use her ‘Settings’ app on her Own device. As the parent I only get notification via report that she tried to open an unforbidden App. When I scroll down to child requests it is blank as would like to give access to this. I’ve ensured that’s all apps are allowable the device.  Any suggestions?? On occasion she would like to access Bluetooth allowing her to phone me. 

Hello @A2500

Welcome!

If all apps are “allowed” then no permission requests will be required🤔

1. What device, name & operating system does your daughter use? 
  2. What device, name & operating system do you use?
  3. How is Settings configured: Allowed, Restricted, Blocked?  
  4. How old is your daughter? 
  5. Is KSK licensed or Free? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Daughters device is Android not sure what version ? and I use iOS 13.7. 
In regard to the configuration of device settings I use blocked. However, under “Apps working even when device is blocked” I’ve selected communication. My daughter is 12 and I’m using kSK licensed. Apologies in advance I’m not very technical. 

Hello @A2500

No apologies necessary, we’re here to help, not intimidate🙂

Thank you for the information👌

• To find the Android version, open Settings, scroll to the very bottom of the screen, look for About or About phone, it will be one of the following: 4.4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
  • Also, Settings is in Category Tools, not Communications, atm, in our images, Settings is Forbidden

• When Settings is Forbidden, a request must be made to use Settings, when the request is made, a Notification is received by the KSK app and in the MyKaspersky account 

FYI, Settings gives access to many (phone) control type features, Kaspersky blocks Settings by default

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳